The Nordic TSOs want to develop new ways of working together with all stakeholders, to hear and involve different parties and to ensure a wide and good flow of information in the planning and implementation phase of 15 min ISP and the new balancing model. In order to achieve these goals, Nordic TSOs has set up a joint Nordic reference group for the Nordic Balancing Model (NBM) program, which has its first meeting on May 21st, 2019.
The Nordic Stakeholder Reference Group’s tasks are:
- contribute to the planning of the common Nordic NBM Roadmap
- follow the implementation phase
- identify risks and propose ways to mitigate them
- increase stakeholder awareness of the NBM project especially Higher Time Resolution (HTR)
- contribute to ensure a wide and good flow of information to all stakeholders
Members represent a wide range of market participants and are nominated to the group by industry associations.
Members in the reference group are nominated from the following industry associations: Association of Energy Users in Finland, Confederation of Danish Industry, Danish Energy, Energy Norway, the Federation of Norwegian Industries, Finnish Energy and Swedenergy.
The following companies are represented: Agder Energi, E-Co, Energi salg Norge, Epex, Fortum, Helen, UPM, Stora Enso, Norsk Hydro, Nord Pool, Statkraft, Uniper and Vattenfall .
Regulators are observer members in the Group.