Presentations and link to recorded webinar on Implementation Guide and Memo on process for activating products in mFRR energy activation market
Thank you for your participation in the Nordic Webinar on updated Implementation Guide for market participants in the common Nordic mFRR energy activation market!
We were 125 participants from the four Nordic markets.
The questions raised during the webinar, including the answers, are now collected into written Q&A and together with the slides and webinar recording have been made available on this page.
We would like to repeat the message from the project manager of the Nordic mFRR energy activation market project, Roger Skoglund:
It's for real - and it's happening now!
- Testing with market participants will start in 3-4 months from today.
- Transition in production start in 8 months from today.
- We understand that your implementation will be complex and time consuming:
- If you haven't started yet you should start now;
- We encourage you to participate in testing as soon as possible according to the TSO plans;
- The information you need should be available in the Implementation guide that is complete and ready to be used for implementation.
In the coming time the focus is on implementation of the necessary changes to support the coming market. Therefore, stakeholder dialog will from now on be focused on supporting market participants in their implementation. There will also be more focus on local TSO dialog with market participants in the respective Nordic markets.
Next Nordic webinar (Q4 2021) on mFRR energy activation market is planned to focus on bid selection algorithm.